Hi,

I use actually the *AdWords API* (Java SDK) [
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/start] on a project
for obtain campaign and keywords information.

Now I need create/remove *negative keywords*, but all information that I
read, suggest using the new *Google Ads API *[
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/start].

I see the new API, but is in *BETA* status.

You recommend use the new API, or stay on previous version?

Regards.

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: *The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain