@Josh Radcliff
is this still not possible to update text of the existing keyword? because
now on the Interface in Google Adword Dashboard I can edit that.
but i am unable to update it. because this post is very old so maybe now
there is some possibility to update keyword text.

--
Gosign GmbH - Content Intelligence
Hallerstraße 8

Handelsregister AG HH HRB 112197
Geschäftsführung Bert
Gogolin, Carsten Teller

Greenpeace energy: Gosign läuft mit ehrlichem
Strom und Gas.
GLS Bank: Gosign wirtschaftet mit Gewissen.