Hi,

I'm trying to estimate traffic for 20 different keywords.

The goal is to find the smallest CPCmax for a position below 1.5

For each keyword I create a CampaignEstimateRequest, an
AdGroupEstimateRequest and  a KeywordEstimateRequest. {

  I then make several calls to the trafficEstimatorService with CPCMax
values between 1 and 60.
  In order to converge more quickly I use a dichotomous approach.
  For a precision of 2 on the CPCMax, I obtain a convergence in 6 requests.
}

I use a different thread to perform the processing of each keyword, as well
as a different account within the MCC so as not to reach the maximum call
limit.

It takes about 15 seconds and 120 request for 20 keywords. Is there a
faster way?

--> I've tried several keywords in one adgroup in a unique request but some
results were null, which was not the case if I request separately.

thanks for help!

/A