Hi Rams,

Yes I would be more than happy to clarify for you. In the example for creating
and adding the MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAds, the AdGroupAdService is used to
create and add the MultiAssetResponsiveDisplayAd to an AdGroup. The
AdGroupAdService can also be used to Remove the link between AdGroups and Ads,
as well as update the status.

AdService, on the other hand, is used when you want to directly mutate text,
url, or image asset fields of an ad. Therefore, if you want to create and
associate an ad with an adgroup, you should use AdGroupAdService. However, if
you want to mutate and edit an ad, you should use AdService. Let me know if you
need further clarification.

Thank you,
Bryan, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UV1gX2:ref