Hi Xiaoming

Many thanks for getting back to me. I'm uploading the operations via batch
processing and have followed the best practices there - I'm ensuring that
only one operation per object (ad group in this case) is being uploaded and
only uploading one single batch of 50k operations (not multiple smaller
batches). The current 50k operation batch has been running for ~20 hours
and is only 30% complete.

Is some other issue the possible cause?

Many thanks