Hi,

We are using the TargetingIdeaService in order to retrieve search volumes
for specifics keywords. During this process, we found out that approx 1% of
our keywords are returning NULL as a SEARCH_VOLUME and also for each one of
the months from TARGETED_MONTHLY_SEARCHES. An example of keyword returning
NULL is "barena shop"

   - How should we interpret those NULLs?
   - Is this equivalent of saying that the search Volume is ZERO?
   - Are those cases where stats about the keyword as just not being
   captured/stored but it may still exist some people searching for them?

Thanks
Oscar

--

This email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the
system manager. This message contains confidential
information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the
named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail
by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.