Budget Order Service doc seems to be very confusing for me.
Let me rephrase my requirement here:

When a user connects with Google then at that moment I would like to know
whether his client account is eligible to deliver ads or not.

1.) Please provide me various conditions when client accounts may not be
eligible to deliver ads? (like billing method not setup)
2.) Suppose User created an ad but his billing was not setup then how I am
going to know that the ad is not being delivered since his billing is not
setup?