Hi Mike,

Thank you, I understand better now.  You are correct that certain fields are
not available from particular reports; you can accomplish some limited joins if
the resource in your FROM clause has the joining resource as one of its
segments.  An alternative is to run two queries and combine the returned data
in your application.

Since we don't currently support the exact functionality you're looking for, I
will file a feature request to address your use case.  Please keep an eye on
Google Ads API announcements for updates.

Thanks,

Andrew, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UZWp4F:ref