Hi Luciano,

I would suggest you to use the email associated with your MCC account to
re-generate the OAuth2 credentials by following steps in this guide and use the
new OAuth2 credentials to make the Adwords/Google Ads API calls. If the issue
still persists, please allow some more time and then try it again as it might
take some time for the token to take effect for the Adwords API/Google Ads API
after it’s approved. However, in the case that the issue persists, please
contact the Compliance Team via this form for further support as our team is
only focused on the Adwords API/Google Ads API related issues.

Thanks and regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UZWTBA:ref