Hi Mitchell,

In the case, if the audience list I've uploaded are a
'crm_based_user_list', is there a way to delete only on specific members
within the crm based user list? Or can I only do a delete on the whole
member list and then upload a new one, that excludes the member I want to
remove specifically? Also, can an audience list share a member list? Such
that I can use the same member list I've uploaded to one audience list for
another audience list.

Cheers,
Greg