Hello Mitchell,

thanks for the response. I am trying to access Google Ads API Beta
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/start> and not Adwords
API. I would like to access the 'Recommendations' data particularly.
Please help me get started.

   - Do I need to generate refresh tokens even for this Google Ads API?
   - Account: venkata.gir...@simplilearn.net
   - Project Name: Google-Ads-Python-V1
   - Created Credentials (Client id & Client secret)

and then stuck here. I request you to help me in setting up the environment
as quickly as possible and please let me know in case if you need more
information.

Regards,
Girish.

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 2:24 AM Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod <
adsapiforumadvi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Venkata,
>
> Thank you for reaching out. That error usually occurs when there's an
> issue with your OAuth credentials. Please make sure you have generated them
> with an email address that has access to your account. I would recommend
> re-generating your OAuth credentials as explained in this guide
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/first-api-call#set_up_oauth2_authentication>
> and seeing if that solves the issue.
>
> If you are still receiving that error, please share the email address you
> used to generate the credentials as well as your yaml file *via Reply
> privately to author *so that I can further investigate the issue.
>
> Regards,
> Mitchell
> Google Ads API Team
>
> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zKVtz:ref

Girish PV,
Group Manager - Marketing

Simplilearn <http://www.simplilearn.net/>
Train to win the digital economy

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn> Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn> Twitter
<https://www.twitter.com/simplilearn> YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/simplilearn>

--

"Information
contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and
proprietary to Simplilearn
and is intended for use only by the addressee.
If you are not the addressee,
you are notified that any dissemination or
copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and you are requested to
delete this e-mail immediately and notify
the originator. Simplilearn does
not enter into any binding agreement with any
party by e-mail. Any views
expressed by an individual do not necessarily
reflect the view of
Simplilearn. Simplilearn is not responsible for the
consequences of any
actions taken based on information provided. While this
e-mail has been
checked for all known viruses the addressee should also scan
for viruses."