Thanks a lot for the reply Danica
I have posted my question at the product team link you sent me.

I have managed to generate developer_token, oauth client_id,
oauth client_secret and oauth refresh_token.
I've set their values in the googleads.yaml
I did not set any value to client_customer_id, because of the above issue

Could this be the reason to the AuthenticationError.OAUTH_TOKEN_INVALID error
I get when I run the below code (python)?

adwords_client =
adwords.AdWordsClient.LoadFromStorage(f'{os.getcwd()}/oauth/googleads.yaml')

# Initialize appropriate service.
campaign_service = client.GetService('CampaignService', version='v201809')
# Construct selector and get all campaigns.
offset = 0
selector = {
    'fields': ['Id', 'Name', 'Status'],
    'paging': {
        'startIndex': str(offset),
        'numberResults': str(PAGE_SIZE)
    }
}

more_pages = True
while more_pages:
    page = campaign_service.get(selector) # this line throws the exception

Thanks a lot,
Tal