Hello,

I keep getting this error message whenever I attempt to check changes in
Google Ads Editor:

InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR @
> com.google.ads.api.services.common.error.InternalApiError.<init>(InternalApiErro;
>
> stackTrace: java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> com.google.ads.boulder.api.modules.criteriaservice.AuthenticatedRpcRequestWrapperImpl.getEventIdMessage(AuthenticatedRpcRequestWrapperImpl.java:49)
> at

I'm trying to upload YouTube remarketing ads built on pre-existing
audiences, all of which have run before (recently at that).

Any clue what this is or why this is happening? I've attempted multiple
times and combed through my campaigns but cannot see any reason why this
would cause an error. Instructions on Google's help page are extremely
vague and only suggest trying again after 30 seconds. Please help!

Thanks,

Sean