Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see that you have several concerns. You'll
find my response to these concerns below.

1. If i'm using service account, is it possible to use same service account
across different multiple account? or is there any preferred way?
You should be able to use the service account to access other accounts. Usually
for service accounts, we recommend users to use Installed Application Flow as
it is a simpler alternative that is easier to implement and achieve the same
results.

2. If i'm using clientid + client secret + refresh token, that means different
account required different client id and client secret, is it correct?
It may depend. Your client ID, client Secret and refresh token only are
required to allow you to access the API but also to access accounts. If an
account has set you as an allowed user in "Tool and Settings" > "Setup" >
"Account Access" then you won't need to have a new set of OAuth credentials to
access a different account. However, if the account doesn't have you as an
allowed user, you can either add your user under "Account Access" or use an
email/user that has access. You can read about this here.

Thank you,
Bryan, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zrrXj:ref