I am messing around with the Adwords API and the examples program but I am
wondering how campaigns got added to my account. Anytime i would enter
anything into the console I was always told that it had exited with code 0
and it seemed like nothing had happened. I was trying to use the "--all" to
test things out and more recently i tried entering "run --all". Once again
it had appeared like nothing happened but I noticed after doing this that
the campaigns had been added. About 30+ campaigns were added somehow, I'd
just like to figure out how this occurred.