Hi Mitchell,

thanks for your quick reply. However, I don't think this is related to any
particular client library, as we haven't changed library version around
that time or made any other changes in the affected services on our end. In
order to verify that assumption, I've just tried fetching the same reports
by using cURL directly (posting an XML report definition, as described here
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting>) and got
identical results. I guess that discards client libraries as possible
cause, right?

As a side effect, I came across a few extra pieces of information that
might or might not be relevant:
* Not all ProductGroup values that contain a double quote lack proper
escaping. Some of them are still escaped correctly. Incidentally, the ones
I've seen still correctly escaped happened to have the double quote at the
end of the string. That last detail could be irrelevant and attributed to
chance, as my sample size is quite small, but maybe it was worth mentioning
anyway.
* Reports downloaded many days ago, 2020-06-10 for example, have all
ProductGroup values properly escaped. However, if today I download that
same 2020-06-10 report, I get ProductGroup values without escaping. I guess
this was to be expected anyway, considering that ProductGroup is a field of
type "Attribute".
* Based on the "Change history" report, none of the affected product groups
were modified around the time this issue manifested itself.

Any clue about what the cause might be, in light of these additional facts?

Thanks once again and regards,
Manu