Hi,

we are working on Shopping campaign automation using Google Ads API v3.

When creating campaigns and ad groups in the UI, Google Ads offers a nice
interface to subdivide the product groups by brand, condition, product
type, etc... It also suggests the values based on the actual products from
the linked Merchant Center.

We know how to create product groups (listing groups) using Google Ads API,
but how can we get the same suggestions (for actual available VALUES)? Is
this feature only available in the UI and we are stuck with using Content
API to fetch all the products first and build the list of brands, products
types, etc. ourselves beforehand?

Thanks for any insights!