Hi,

To enable Google Ads Api i need to access to Google API Console and enable
the api in a current project.
The project was created 9 years ago and i dont know what is the admin email
to do it,
I tried several accounts but i dont have permissions so, these are not the
admin accounts.
If i reply privately to you the project ID would be great if you can check
which email account is linked to the project.

If this possible?

With the email i will figure it out the password to log in.

I dont want to create a new projet and a new credentials because i have the
adwords api active and with some operations running and i dont want to
generate any conflict with the current secret, refresh token, etc.

Thanks!