Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but in this documentation
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/CampaignService.Campaign>,

there is field selector startDate and endDate field in it say like this

startDate

xsd:string

Date the campaign begins. On add, defaults to the current day in the parent
account's local timezone. The date's format should be YYYYMMDD.
This field can be selected using the value "StartDate".
*This field can be filtered on.*

This field can be filtered on, it mean i can use this for filter my data
request, right?
Then, how can i filter by StartDate and EndDate?

Thanks, regards.