Hi Google team,

As we know from our account manager, if there is at least one of these
attributes change from the previous feed, then it will trigger a new policy
review again:

   - Image
      - Final URL
      - Tracking URL template
      - Custom parameters
      - *Changes to any other attributes will not trigger a new policy
      review*

Currently we are passing check-in/out date within the final url, and we
wonder if there are any solution to pass the check-in/out date without
triggering any of the review again attributes.

We are also running Facebook dynamic ads and pass the check-in/out
parameters within the final url although we don't have the same 'review
again' issue with Facebook. I went through their documents and saw that
they have 'supported fields' for check-in/out date as the document here:
Facebook
Hotel feed
<https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/hotel-ads/catalog#Supported%2520Fields>

hence, I assume they detect those parameters as one of the supported fields
that don't require the review if the values change.

But I cannot find these kind of supported fields from Google documents, so
I would like to ask if there is that kind of supported fields provided from
Google? and may you help lead me to the documents?

Thanks,
NT