I'm currently using the python script here to upload
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/samples/upload-offline-conversion#python>offline

conversions into my Google Ads account.

I've already setup the following prerequisites -

1) Approved developer token
2) Generated an OAuth client id / client secret / refresh token

After I run the script mentioned above, the Google Server responds with a
blank response (see below)

*Uploaded conversion that occurred at "" from Google Click ID "" to ""*

I included all of the required values in the API call, including my
customer_id, conversion_action_id (aka conversion action name), the Google
Click ID, and the conversion times / values.
Could someone help me understand why this is happening?