Hi,

So the error I am getting from AddCompleteCampaignsUsingBatchJob is the one
you mention:

"Mutate job #0 has a status 'User doesn't have permission to access
customer. Note: If you're accessing a client customer, the manager's
customer id must be set in the 'login-customer-id' header. See
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/call-structure#login-customer-id'

and response of type 'N/A'."

This comes after the batch job completes and no data are added because it
didn't have perms. As said AddCampaigns with the same login id/customer id
works fine. And all these come from the google beta api usage examples at
https://github.com/googleads/google-ads-java so it is not my code. I think
either the example AddCompleteCampaignsUsingBatchJob class has a bug or the
google api beta itself. Can you please advice?

On Monday, 17 August 2020 at 16:28:21 UTC+1 adsapiforumadvisor wrote:

> Hi Kostas,
>
> Thank you for the update. I see that you're running the AddCampaigns class
> from the same project with the same login-customer-id and customer id and
> it looks to be running okay. Could you elaborate on your error? Do you
> encounter an error message? Can you confirm if the error message you're
> encountering is the following:
>

> "Mutate job #0 has a status 'User doesn't have permission to access
> customer. Note: If you're accessing a client customer, the manager's
> customer id must be set in the 'login-customer-id' header. See
> https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/call-structure#login-customer-id'
>
> and response of type 'N/A'."
>
> If you want to send logs, could you use the "Reply privately to author"
> for privacy?
>

> Thank you,
> Bryan, Google Ads API Team
>
> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q23Jwor:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e4d7e138-dfe6-48af-8a96-30e3569a78c6n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Only fails at Ad... 'Kostas Kougios' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • RE: Only fa... Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod
      • Re: Onl... 'Kostas Kougios' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum