Hi,

I have been working on the account which has the App engagement type
campaigns. The support notified me that the App engagement is not supported
in the Adwords API. However, I would be able to generate the report on the
campaign level in the Google Ads API.

Can you guide me on which version of Google Ads API is most stable and
reliable since I saw that Google Ads is in beta version?

Also, I'm using Java to build a tool that will fetch App engagement data.
Can you also provide me with the stable and reliable Java version of the
Google Ads library?

It would be really helpful if you could provide me with the links for both.

Thanks,
Sanket