Thank you!
I have an adapter that I am trying to configure and I am not able to sign
into "Google Ad Manager". I am assuming the Google Ad Words/Google Ads
support the Google Ad Manager Connector.
The link to documentation is
https://help.boomi.com/bundle/connectors/page/r-atm-Google_DFP_connector.html

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* The information contained in this message may be
privileged and/or confidential. It is the property of CrowdStrike.  If you