Hi Rukeith,

If the screenshot is of the results of the API request, it looks like the
Enhanced CPC option is not selected, which means the API request managed to set
enhanced_cpc_enabled to false. If the screenshot is not of the results, I will
need you to provide your customerClientId and the campaign ID that is not
getting updated from your request. It would be best if you can provide the
detailed logs so that I have all the information about your request needed to
further analyze the issue. Please provide all this information via the Reply
privately to author option.

Regards,

Danica
Google Ads API Team