We are getting this NO_CUSTOMER_FOUND when trying to get all Google Ads
accounts of a user.
The user grants permissions to our app and then we have to display a select
box where they can chose which Google Ads account they want to use with our
app.

We are using the Python Library of the Adwords API and we have this process:

   1. We use this api call without any customerID specified, just account's
   credentials

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/CustomerService#getCustomers
   2. If it's not a manager account, ok - just add it to the list
   3. If it is a manager account, then we do this request with the id we
   obtained in step (1)

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/ManagedCustomerService#get

in this case the (3) fails for us with the message that there is no such
customer found...
I did a screenshare with the client and the id exists (it's a manager
account).

I tested for one other manager account and it works, but for this one we
get the error.