Whenever I've attempted to add ad_schedule_view to the query I placed in my
question, I get a 400 error back, the documentation doesn't clearly show
how it should be formatted. .campaign.ad_schedule_view in the select
doesn't work, nor does simply trying to put ad_schedule_view in the FROM
clause.

Could you specify how I would add a request to ad_schedule_view within an
ad words query?