Hi Xiaoming

I believe I have got the right conversion_action.id and other info by GAQL
filtering by conversion_action.name

"""SELECT
                     conversion_action.id,
                     conversion_action.name,
                     conversion_action.resource_name,
                     conversion_action.status,
                     conversion_action.owner_customer,
                     conversion_action.type,
                     conversion_action.category,
                     customer.time_zone,
                     conversion_action.click_through_lookback_window_days,
                     conversion_action.value_settings.default_currency_code,
                     conversion_action.value_settings.default_value,

 customer.conversion_tracking_setting.conversion_tracking_id,

 customer.conversion_tracking_setting.cross_account_conversion_tracking_id,
                     customer.auto_tagging_enabled
                 FROM conversion_action
                 WHERE  conversion_action.category = 'PAGE_VIEW'
                 AND conversion_action.name  =  'XXX' """

I recovered the "conversion_action.name" from the Campaign in Google
Account Manager where I can see clicks and conversions number
Despite this I almost always get the same error

Do you have any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks and regards,
Andrea