I'm trying to authenticate a client, send a service link request and then
accept it, all using the API.

Everything works fine, except the seemingly simple part of finding the
service_link_id which is needed when accepting the request.

Here's what I did:
- Use ManagedCustomerService.mutate_links to send a request to the client
This works and I can see the request both on the sender and receiver account
- Try ManagedCustomerService.get_pending_invitations
This shows the request but there's no service_link_id
- Use CustomerService.get_service_links
Both when authenticating with the sender and receiver, this just returns
{:@xmlns=>"https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/mcm/v201809";,
 :"@xmlns:ns2"=>"https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201809"}
which I think is supposed to indicate an empty response.

Am I missing something?