Hi,
I was contacting with Google Ads Support and I've got the following reply:

Hi Ela,
thanks for your E-Mail.
I have double-checked with my Manager and I can't assist you with your
Inquiry. This is a Case for the API Team. Therefor I kindly ask you to
E-Mail googleadsapi-supp...@google.com, and they will happily help you with
your inquiry.
In case you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact
me. Until then, I wish you a lovely day and stay safe.

Sincerely,
Jessica

I sent also the email to googleadsapi-supp...@google.com, but for now no
response. Please let me know, if you can somehow help me with this problem,
as it seems like nobody feels responsible for this area.

Thank you!

Regards,