I've used a number in campaigns IDs field.
My customer ID: 9780441130
My campaign ID: 2040987304

I hope that you can help us, we need this request urgently!

El lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2020 a las 0:14:38 UTC-3, adsapiforumadvisor
escribió:

> Hi Moises,
>
> Thanks for posting your concern.
>
> To investigate, could you instead provide the customer ID and the complete
> SOAP request and response logs generated on your end with empty result? If
> you haven't enabled yet the SOAP logging for Python client library, you may
> follow this guide
> <https://github.com/googleads/googleads-python-lib#how-do-i-log-soap-interactions>
>
> in order to do so.
>
> You can provide it via *Reply privately to author* option.
>
> Regards,
> [image: Google Logo]
> Ernie John Blanca Tacata
> Google Ads API Team
>

> ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q277Uai:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/3168bed4-f8be-41bf-867d-182ab87553f6n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Empty r... 'MOISES SAAVEDRA CACERES' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • RE... Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod