Hello

We have gone through the steps of Oauth for an installed app desktop and
keep getting blocked at obtaining a refresh url with oauthdoctor or the
sample python module for obtaining a refresh token. The message is always
the same "This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use
Google Sign In." The documentation states that this came into effect in
October and normally takes 3-5 days. We are well beyond this period and the
problem persists.

We built several connectors for this client for multiple Google Platforms
such as Ad Manager, DCM, DBM and Analytics within their Google Cloud
Project. We also had a connector running for Google Ad Words for years
until the client stopped it a year ago.

What do you need from us to resolve this is the quickest manner.

-james