Hi Neetu,

Unfortunately, our team is unable to open or access the file that you have
attached. Furthermore, I had to delete your response and re-post it below as
the file you contained may contain your account information.

"Hello Ernie,
Greetings of the day!!
I am using the same script which you have mentioned in the document.

I have attached the response screenshot here, and I searching keyword stats for
"trump and Biden in my request". Please have a look at my attachment.

As I am getting data i.e "KEYWORD_TEXT, SEARCH_VOLUME, AVERAGE_CPC,
COMPETITION" for many keywords like "Paytm, cycle, cab, amazon, bakery, etc".
So the script which I shared on the above email chain is working fine, the only
thing is not providing data for a few keywords like -Covid 19, trump, Biden,
etc."

That said, since you are not able to reply privately, could you please send a
more accessible set of files/details directly to our
googleadsapi-supp...@google.com alias instead?

Best regards,

Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
Google Ads API Team