Hello!

I'm currently reviewing some permissions in my company and I don't
understand how the ads api was configured.
In particular i'm trying to understand where is defined the link between
oauth2 and the developer token. Is there some mapping only visible on
Google side?

In my case, the oauth identification is defined on a standard google
project owned by an user who has no link with the MCC, therefore I don't
understand how it can work.

Moreover, my developer token is created on one MCC. but with the api we act
on another MCC (which is not a child of the first one). How is it possible?

Everything works today but it's pretty obscure why.

thanks for any explanation!
Thomas