Hi Xiaoming,

I think we're having somewhat of a misunderstanding here. When we try to
access these accounts over the API, we get a
AuthorizationError.CUSTOMER_NOT_ACTIVE error. I assumed that this happens
because the accounts are closed, but if I get you right then that's not the
actual cause as all test accounts are closed in the first place(?).
So let me rephrase my question, how can we avoid the
AuthorizationError.CUSTOMER_NOT_ACTIVE error when accessing our test
accounts?

Best,
Dorian