Hi Ernie John Blanca Tacata,

thanks for your suggestions. I tried all of them without success. I'm only
downloading the statistics for 1 campaign/1 adgroup for a Smart Shopping
Campaign.

When looking at the resulting file,

   - AdNetworkType1 is always "Cross-network"
   - AdNetworkType2 is also always "Cross-network"
   - Slot (Top vcs Other) as well
   - And filtering on AdType with the key you posted did not change
   anything in the report.

Please keep in mind that there is only 1 AdType in the whole campaign:
"Shopping ad (goal-optimized)"

Is there a way for me to send you AccountId, CampaignId and AdgroupId so
that you can have a look at the same data as I am looking at?

Regards,
Bernhard