Hi,

I have been getting this error for an account that we recently received
access to. We have other accounts along with this for which we pull data
using the same script but we are receiving this error for only this
particular account.

We are not able to understand the problem here. If the issue was in our
script then this error must occur for all other accounts too but this error
occurs only for this newly added account and works fine for other accounts
kept in the loop.

Please refer to the error/warning below. We are not able to retrieve data
for this account.

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1
(file:/C:/ProjectWork/Java/etl.jar) to method
java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Please help us with this.

Thanks,
Sanket Tandalekar