Hi Team

We are building an agency platform on top of google ads APIs.
But we are confusing about the policy exemption API.
I'd get some confirmation from you.
>From document:
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/policy-exemption/overview?hl=sv
*Exemption requests allow you to automatically submit review requests for
keywords and ads that trigger policy violations
<https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=sv>. *

I would like to know:

   1. the automatically submitted review is a manual review or auto-review?
   2. if it isn't a manual review, how to trigger a manual review by google
   ads API?
   3. if I hit the policy error when I create expandedtextad, then I
   include PolicyValidationParameter with policy topic to resend creation
   request again, may I pass editorial review? I didn't change any text, I
   just include the topic name. If it is possible to bypass "disapproved"
   status?
   4. I tried adding "!!" in the ad text then submit exemption with the
   ignored topic name, it can create ads successfully, but I still cannot pass
   editorial check, the ad may change to "Disapproved" status later.  I was
   just wondering If it is possible when we create an ad successfully by
   submitting exemption without any other change, the ad editorial status
   could change to Approved?