I'm trying to create HTML5 ads through the API but keep running into
errors.

Steps I have taken so far:

   - Create AdGroupAd
      - Assign AdGroup to my adGroupResourceName
      - Assign Status to Paused
   - Create Ad
      - Assign Name
      - Assign Type to DynamicHtml5Ad
      - Assign DisplayUploadAd
         - Assign DisplayUploadProductType to DynamicHtml5CustomAd
         - Create MediaBundle
            - Assign Asset resource name
         - Error during MutateAdGroupAds
      - {[ { "errorCode": { "adError": "EMPTY_FIELD" }, "message": "A
      required field was not specified or is an empty string.", "trigger": {
      "stringValue": "" }, "location": { "fieldPathElements": [ { "fieldName":
      "operations", "index": 0 }, { "fieldName": "create" }, { "fieldName":
"ad"
      } ] } } ]

I believe this to be from attempting to use an existing Media Bundle Asset
but I have no way to confirm which brings me to the next issue I am having.

I recieve an error when trying to create a MediaBundleAsset.

I have very similar code seen in this example:

https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/assets/working-with-assets

The difference is that I am creating a MediaBundleAsset.

Steps I have taken so far:

   - GetAssetDataFromUrl from a .zip file in cloud storage
   - Create MediaBundleAsset Object
      - Assign Data to ByteString content from GetAssetDataFromUrl
   - Create an Asset Object
      - Assign Name
      - Assign Type to MediaBundle
      - Assign MediaBundleAsset to the MediaBundleAsset
   - Error During MutateAssets
      - Errors = {[ { "errorCode": { "mediaUploadError":
      "MEDIA_BUNDLE_NOT_COMPATIBLE_TO_PRODUCT_TYPE" }, "message": "The media
      bundle is not compatible with the asset spec product type. (E.g. Gmail,
      dynamic remarketing, etc.)", "location": { "fieldPathElements": [ {
      "field...

Any help with these errors will be greatly appreciated.