Hi Frank - were you ever able to solve your problem using targeted_ad_group
and targeted_campaign with extension_feed_item? If not, what approach did
you settle on? I'm trying to solve for the same but the targeted_ad_group
and targeted_campaign fields are always null (I've tried in Google Ads API
v6 and v5).