Hello,

We load conversions from *Ad Performance Report* and we discovered an
unexpected behavior of the API. If we add the *CriterionId *field into the
request, *Store visits* conversion is not returned only for one particular
account. At the same time, we successfully load *Store visits* along with
*CriterionId
*for all other accounts. For the affected account we load all other
conversions. So it looks like we have a problem with a single conversion
for a single account. Can you please help us solve the issue?

If we use this request, *Store visits* are not loaded for the affected
account but are successfully loaded for other accounts.

*<reportDefinition
xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201809";>*
*<selector>*
*<fields>ConversionTypeName</fields>*
* <fields>CampaignName</fields>*
* <fields>AllConversions</fields>*
*<fields>CriterionId</fields>*
*<dateRange>*
*<min>20201101</min>*
*<max>20201130</max>*
*</dateRange>*
*</selector>*
*<reportName>Ad Performance Report</reportName>*
*<reportType>AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT</reportType>*
*<dateRangeType>CUSTOM_DATE</dateRangeType>*
*<downloadFormat>CSV</downloadFormat>*
*</reportDefinition>*

This request returns* Store visits* for the affected account