Hi all community members,
We are trying to build an app that wants to show the conversion value
segregated by age and gender.
The Age and gender groups are relevant to each account and the campaigns
within that account.

The Google Adwords dashboard allows a user to see the relevant age groups
in an account as well as which Age Group has what value of conversions
(irrespective of the campaigns.) Screenshot - http://prntscr.com/wc4o8a

But when we try to access this same information from the API, then that is
not possible. The API doesn't have any way to obtain how many age groups
are there in a Google adwords account and what is the conversion value of a
specific adwords account without first diving into the individual campaign
and obtaining the conversion value of each campaign on each single day.

This is the API we are trying to use for obtaining the desired data -
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/account-performance-report

So now, first we track the account we need to obtain data for.

Then we try to obtain all the age ranges for that account using this API -
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/age-range-performance-report

The response of this API doesn't give us the total conversion value for
each unique age range, INSTEAD, it gives us response with age range for
each campaign and it's adword account.
Screenshot- http://prntscr.com/wc5adf

Surprisingly, going this way through the API, we are getting more campaigns
as compared to what we have in the Google Adwords dashboard.
So we can also say that through the API, we are getting some not
required/additional data which makes our calculations mismatch with what we
see in the adwords dashboard.

Is there any way to directly fetch the Gender and Agegroup data through API
for an account rather then getting data of each campaign id first and then
manually having to deal with it?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.