I've had negative conversions a few times. See
https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/cjvqmrLz0wc

The 2019 posts were (probably) about changes in conversion types that
contribute to general conversions - you could end up with negative
conversions in reports WITHOUT segmentation to conversion type. That was a
problem on Google's end, but they could only fix this for conversions from
September 2019 on - in other words, in the period before September 2019 you
may still find such exceptions.

That same post describes a problem I identified in August 2020.  To my
knowledge, this is still not solved.

Do realize that I'm talking about Conversions and you are talking about
AllConversions. The difference between Conversions and AllConversions -to
my knowledge- is the applied attribution model: For Conversions you can
select between a few attribution models, and AllConversions uses an
unspecified attribution model.

I hope this helps your understanding.