Hi, looking for advice on this issue.

I have created a .NET app which uses OAuth and the Google Ads scope.

Every time I log in, I am sent an email with subject "Security Alert' and
body "<my app name> was granted access to your Google Account. If you did
not grant access, you should check this activity and secure your account."

I then click on Check Activity and then verify it was me.

Still the next time I log in the email is sent again.

Is there a way to stop this happening, something I need to do / not do in
my set up?

Thanks
John