Hello,

we have 2 accounts that we're unable to download any audience data for. The
AWQL query times out after 40 minutes. Here is an example of 2 such AWQL
queries:

SELECT CampaignId, CampaignName, AdNetworkType1, IsRestrict, Impressions,
AdGroupId, AdGroupName, Clicks, Cost, Conversions, CostPerConversion,
ConversionValue FROM AUDIENCE_PERFORMANCE_REPORT WHERE
CampaignStatus=ENABLED AND AdGroupStatus=ENABLED DURING LAST_30_DAYS

SELECT CampaignId, CampaignName, AdGroupId, AdGroupName, AdGroupStatus,
Criteria, BidModifier, IsRestrict, Impressions, Clicks, Cost, Conversions
FROM AUDIENCE_PERFORMANCE_REPORT WHERE CampaignStatus=ENABLED AND
AdGroupStatus=ENABLED DURING LAST_30_DAYS

The affected accounts are:
655-133-6107
455-818-4618

Based on the spend, it doesn't even seem to be large accounts. Is there
anything broken within those accounts internally by any chance or is there
anything we can do to get the data?

Best,
 Ales