Well, I guess this is the line I was missing

   1. Create a test manager account
   <https://adwords.google.com/um/Welcome/?sf=mt> (Select NEW GOOGLE ADS
   ACCOUNT and then name the new account something like
   test-mana...@mycompany.example.com). To create a test account, you must
   have a *Google account* that is not already linked to your production
   manager account. Create a new Google account
   <https://accounts.google.com/signup>.