Hello All,

I have access to a specific account and want to retrieve the full hierarchy
of its objects before getting the analytics. For this purpose, I use the
appropriate service objects and method get(). The selectors are built with
only a field list and page limit, without dateRange, predicates, etc.
The problem is that when I use the CampaignService I can't get video
campaigns (it's documented) and the campaigns that haven't started yet.
I can get all campaigns (including video) using Campaign Performance Report
without metrics and with zero impressions.
I can get non-started campaigns by the Campaign Criteria Report.
Now I want to get all Ad Groups (using AdGroupService), Ad Group Ads (using
AdGroupAdService), and Ads (using AdService).
But when I try to receive them I get only *one* ad group and *one* ad group
ad. However, when I try to get all ads I receive ~1800 ads.
If I understand correctly, the selector predicates are only the limiting
clauses, so the less predicates I set the broad response I get.
I think that it's impossible to have so many ads and only one ad group ad.
I suspect that there are similar pitfalls as in the case with campaigns.

So the question is what is the right approach to get *all* account
*dimensional* data such as campaigns, ad groups, ad group ads, and ads?