uhm after a weekend taking a break.
i just figured it out.

it was simple, in my previous questions i asked if there was something like
a metrics file in the libary.
but neither this forum or the API libary gave me a straight answer.

But in the Libary there is a metrics.php that uses
use Google\Protobuf\Internal\GPBType;
use Google\Protobuf\Internal\RepeatedField;
use Google\Protobuf\Internal\GPBUtil;
and ofcourse its own namespace : namespace Google\Ads\GoogleAds\V6\Common;

the sollution was just to include these and it was good.
and find the metrics.php file.

im sorry if i come over a little agitated but its just something, i diddnt
think of before.
anyhow i found it.

ill create a new post if i need help. so you can close this one