Hello Team,
Below is brief description about my Requirement.
I need to Authenticate the user first for access ads Account exist into
their account and then store Ads account, campaigns, campaign groups and
ads information and also ads insights data like Reach, impression etc. for
the purpose of Analytics. So which API should I use  Google Ads API
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/start> or AdWords API
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/start>  ?

 What is difference between  Google Ads API
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/start> or AdWords API
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/start> ?

 Please Specify so that I can integrate API Accordingly.

Thanks,