Please write in Arabic, I am not good at English

احصل على Outlook لـ iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
من: adwords-api@googlegroups.com <adwords-api@googlegroups.com>
‏‏تم الإرسال: Friday, February 12, 2021 12:31:33 PM
إلى: Digest recipients <adwords-api@googlegroups.com>
‏‏الموضوع: Digest for adwords-api@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 20 topics

adwords-api@googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/adwords-api/topics>
     Google
Groups<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
   [http://www.google.com/images/icons/product/groups-32.png]
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
Topic digest
View all
topics<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/adwords-api/topics>

  *   login_customer_id, cannot access resources further down the hierarchy - 1
Update
  *   Price:: Google AD API - 1 Update
  *   Google Ads API (Python, v6): New Error: "Enum ChangeEventResourceType has
no name defined for value 13" - 3 Updates
  *   How can I get reach and frequency report by google ads api - 1 Update
  *   Setting listingScope in Google Ads API return INTERNAL_ERROR - 1 Update
  *   How to get asset information for HTML5_UPLOAD_AD - 1 Update
  *   V6 Reporting Documentation Incorrect - 2 Updates
  *   Any examples for customer-match REST interface - 2 Updates
  *   MutateCampaigns - adding/removing proximities - 1 Update
  *   create customer match audience using rest interface - 1 Update
  *   [Issue] Google Ads script - BigQuery Exporter - 2 Updates
  *   Request AdvertisingChannelSubType field for reporting - 1 Update
  *   USER_PERMISSION_DENIED,User doesn't have permission to access
customer,"errorCode": { "authorizationError": "USER_PERMISSION_DENIED" - 1
Update
  *   Expand the size of customer match list - 1 Update
  *   ManagedCustomerServiceError.NOT_AUTHORIZED - 1 Update
  *   Targeting Multiple Countries in Google Ads API - 1 Update
  *   campaign groups in Google Ads API - 1 Update
  *   Geo-targeting postcodes, cities etc... - 1 Update
  *   create audience with python api and get id - 1 Update
  *   Multiple types of campaign criteria - 1 Update

login_customer_id, cannot access resources further down the hierarchy
<http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api/t/67a5c6f06bfc863d?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
Albin Kristiansson <albin.kristians...@groupm.com>: Feb 12 01:30AM -0800

Hi,

I am work in a setting where I have multiple levels in the hierarchy, from
the master MCC down to client level.

I understand that the login_customer_id has to be set the the ID of the
master account

*"This is the customer ID of the authorized customer to use in the request,
without hyphens (-). If your access to the customer account is through a
manager account, this header is required and must be set to the customer ID
of the manager account."*
-
https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/concepts/call-structure#cid

So I set the customer ID on master MCC level (manager account), what then
becomes the problem is that I cannot access resources (in this case and ad
group)

errors { error_code { mutate_error: RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND } message: "Resource
was not found." trigger { int64_value: XXXXXX } location {
field_path_elements { field_name: "operations" index: 0 }
field_path_elements { field_name: "create" } field_path_elements {
field_name: "ad_group" } } }

Where XXXXXX is the ID of the adgroup.

I have a feeling that I might be having trouble finding resources when
setting the customer id to the top level MCC (manager account).

Would appreciate some input if anyone has some,

Cheers,

--

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
message. If

not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the

message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In

such case, you should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by
reply

email. Please advise immediately if you
or your employer does not consent to
email

for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this

message that do not
relate to the official business of Group M Worldwide LLC
and/or

other
members of the GroupM group of companies shall be understood as neither
given

nor endorsed by it. GroupM is the global media investment
management arm of
WPP.

For more information on our business ethical
standards and Corporate
Responsibility

policies please refer to WPP's
website at http://www.wpp.com/WPP/About/
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.wpp.com_WPP_About_&d=DwMFaQ&c=N-xPqDyeLJg5V3gLll2thA&r=aMkvY63z6j7EsF4XIb9BQM9Vg_NPq0Tyq_c4qEjSGuI&m=KGmvFRgWqLXTGN-0TqwJrXtnIjxRssANR2E_1vsPHZg&s=CtJil6FZbGrYDvuuovO87MZKGQbQYXhR41-kweAs1C0&e=>
Back to top
Price:: Google AD API
<http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api/t/18cce98646f20ea6?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
Bhaskar <dasbhaskar2...@gmail.com>: Feb 11 11:31PM -0800

I need to integrate the Google Ad API in my new platform.. So what is the
price? Can any one help me?
Back to top
Google Ads API (Python, v6): New Error: "Enum ChangeEventResourceType has no
name defined for value 13"
<http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api/t/175aea218fdaac7c?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
Mat <m...@keyword-experte.de>: Feb 11 06:05AM -0800

Hi,

a Python script that has been running for several weeks now without errors
keeps throwing a new Error since tonight:

"Error: Enum ChangeEventResourceType has no name defined for value 13"

when calling this query to the SearchStream Service (customer id doesn't
matter):

query: "SELECT change_event.ad_group,change_event.campaign,
change_event.change_date_time, change_event.change_resource_type,
change_event.changed_fields, change_event.client_type,
change_event.resource_change_operation, change_event.user_email,
change_event.resource_name FROM change_event WHERE
change_event.change_date_time >= \"2021-01-18\" AND
change_event.change_date_time < \"2021-01-19\" ORDER BY
change_event.change_date_time LIMIT 10000"

This might be related to this announcement:

https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/2021/02/announcing-v61-of-google-ads-api.html

Please have a look into this issue and make sure to keep backwards
compatibility in this "non breaking" update.

Regards
Mat
Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod <adsapiforumadvi...@gmail.com>: Feb 11 09:05PM

Hi Mat,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please reply privately and provide the request
and response logs associated with this SearchStream request? If you do not have
logging configured, please see this guide for configuring logging for the
Python client library.

Thanks,
Matt
Google Ads API Team

Matt
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2CQ1QQ:ref
Mat <m...@keyword-experte.de>: Feb 11 11:03PM -0800

Hi Matt,

the "reply privately" button is greyed out.

But anyhow:
The issue seems to be that the "ChangeEventResourceType
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/reference/rpc/v6/ChangeEventResourceTypeEnum.ChangeEventResourceType>"
v6 now (after the 6.1 update) contains 14 enums, while the current v6
version of
the /google/ads/google_ads/v6/proto/enums/change_event_resource_type_pb2.py
only addresses 9 of them:

values=[
_descriptor.EnumValueDescriptor(
name='UNSPECIFIED', index=0, number=0,
serialized_options=None,
type=None,
create_key=_descriptor._internal_create_key),
_descriptor.EnumValueDescriptor(
name='UNKNOWN', index=1, number=1,
serialized_options=None,
type=None,
create_key=_descriptor._internal_create_key),
_descriptor.EnumValueDescriptor(
name='AD', index=2, number=2,
serialized_options=None,
type=None,
create_key=_descriptor._internal_create_key),
_descriptor.EnumValueDescriptor(
name='AD_GROUP', index=3, number=3,
serialized_options=None,
type=None,
create_key=_descriptor._internal_create_key),
_descriptor.EnumValueDescriptor(
name='AD_GROUP_CRITERION', index=4, number=4,
serialized_options=None,
type=None,
create_key=_descriptor._internal_create_key),
_descriptor.EnumValueDescriptor(
name='CAMPAIGN', index=5, number=5,
serialized_options=None,
type=None,
create_key=_descriptor._internal_create_key),
_descriptor.EnumValueDescriptor(
name='CAMPAIGN_BUDGET', index=6, number=6,
serialized_options=None,
type=None,
create_key=_descriptor._internal_create_key),
_descriptor.EnumValueDescriptor(
name='AD_GROUP_BID_MODIFIER', index=7, number=7,
serialized_options=None,
type=None,
create_key=_descriptor._internal_create_key),
_descriptor.EnumValueDescriptor(
name='CAMPAIGN_CRITERION', index=8, number=8,
serialized_options=None,
type=None,
create_key=_descriptor._internal_create_key),
],

So - will this problem be fixed with the library updates next week?
But even if: I don't think, that it's a good idea of you to break code
backwards in a minor version.

Regards
Mat

adsapiforumadvisor schrieb am Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2021 um 22:06:11
UTC+1:

Back to top
How can I get reach and frequency report by google ads api
<http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api/t/502b07c9d37f5810?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
TUNG NGUYEN THANH <tung_...@septeni-original.co.jp>: Feb 11 10:11PM -0800

HI

I read this
<https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2472714#gbwa:~:text=Unique%20reach,-Unique>
article and see that google ads have reach and frequency report.
But I cannot find that metric in google ads api reference
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v6/metrics>.
Do I miss understand something?

もし、このメッセージが誤って貴殿に送信されたと思われる場合には、
機密情報を含んでいる可能性もありますので、どなたにも転送せず、
付属したファイルも含めて削除していただくとともに、発信者にその旨を
お伝えいただきますようお願いいたします。
This email may be
confidential or privileged.
If you received this communication
by mistake,
please don't forward it to anyone else,
please erase all copies and
documents,
and please let me know that it went to the wrong person.
Thank
you very much.
Back to top
Setting listingScope in Google Ads API return INTERNAL_ERROR
<http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api/t/5bd53f4ebcdc581b?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
Yoshie Agata <ag...@corekara.co.jp>: Feb 11 04:05PM -0800

Hi Anthony,

Thank you! Let me know if you have any update on this.

Yoshie